Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Changes to This DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
We reserve the right to modify or amend this DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the site. We recommend reviewing this page regularly for any updates.
If you have any questions about this DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure, please contact us:
- By email: [[email protected]]